Write For UnderglazedBlue.com!
4 Reasons Why You Should Write for UnderglazedBlue.com
- Reach a large audience of people that are just as interested in porcelain as you are.
- Get feedback on what you have written from an international community of collectors, dealers and affectionados.
- Build quality back-links for your SEO efforts.
- Increase traffic to your website and expand your audience reach to get more readers and potential users and/or buyers of your products and/or services.
Can I get paid for writing for UnderglazedBlue.com?
The short answer is yes, but not too much! I am doing this entire site myself. It is a passion of mine, but for now it’s still a part time gig. That means I don’t have a lot of cash to throw at this. I really want quality content. And I don’t mind paying for it either, when I have cash. So yes, if you have an article you need to be paid for, send it to me with the amount you expect to be paid for it. I will decide if it is sensible for me to use it at that time.
What Makes writing for UnderglazedBlue.com Different From Other Writing Opportunities?
Unlike other blogs or sites you might have written or guest posted for, I go the extra mile to give your content as much exposure as possible. I do this by alerting my list about your post, tweeting it and bookmarking it. I want you to get the recognition you deserve for your work. If you want me to do something specific, tell me.
Guidelines for Articles
I freely (and gladly) accept QUALITY guest posts and articles from fellow collectors, dealers and enthusiasts. My guidelines are simple:
- Your post can be as many words as you want
- Content must be 100% unique and owned by you
- Two backlinks allowed per post
- No affiliate links
- Please include an author bio box or blurb
- Submit high quality, compelling content!
- You may include a picture of yourself (for the author bio) or any other relevant images for the post
- If images are included you must have rights to use the images
- You may embed audio and video as long as those files are on your server and not uploaded to mine (i.e. self-hosted files or YouTube)
Porcelain collecting touches on all sorts of topics that can be written about. Some topics that you could include are…
specific brand or company articles whether antique or new
safeguarding your collection
housing your collection
insuring your collection
how to find bargains
where and how to learn about your niche
porcelain as a hobby
porcelain as an investment
the list is endless…
To submit your awesome guest post, simply fill out the form below and attach your article (as an .odt, Word document or .txt file). You will get a confirmation from me that I have received your post, and I’ll try to get back to you within 24 hours to let you know when it will be published.